It is important for us at Big Bear Engine Company to help our customer retain their privacy in accordance to worldwide practices regarding customer privacy and data security.
- We will not give, sell, or trade your name, email address, phone number or any other personal information collected during the course of doing business. In some cases 3rd party vendors (website programmers, data analytics, hosting, security, information technology specialists or email marketers) may have access to your personal information but all are trusted large companies that are in compliance to anti-spam and security measures. The only purpose they may have with your information to assist us not to sell or trade your information.
- We will use state of the art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
- We do not save banking, credit card, wire or checking information after a transaction.
We are pretty simple here at Big Bear Engine Company. We are a small business who believe in helping our customer’s fulfill their diesel needs. When you fill out our “Contact us Form” with your personal information it is for the purpose of us contacting you to assist you with an engine or parts purchase. We use that information to get in contact with you. We also use that information to send out a monthly newsletter with promotions, photos, updates and industry news. By choosing to give us your email address you are giving us consent to email you. You may always opt-out of our newsletter if you choose. Information collected via a phone call is also to help you with an engine quote or to update you via our newsletter. We use your information in the following ways:
- To give you a quote on an engine, parts or service
- To help you quickly find information or help solve a diesel related problem
- To help us create content and services that is more relevant to you
- To share news, specials, promotions and industry data with you
Take notice that all OEM Manufacturer’s brand names, trademarks, symbols and/or product descriptions are for internal reference only. Big Bear Engine Company is a proprietor of OEM and Aftermarket Diesel Equipment. Any website content, statement, advertisement, literature, brochure should NOT be interpreted or implied as having any direct relationship with OEM manufacturers or their respective dealer network. Big Bear Engine Company is an independent remanufacturer and retail distributor of diesel engines and engine parts. Under no circumstance is any engine or part advertised by Big Bear Engine Company affiliated with any OEM manufactures which include by not limited to Cummins®, Caterpillar® Detroit Diesel®, Mack®, John Deere®, Komatsu®, Waukesha®.